To empower and equip BAME communities and their families with skills to be self-sufficient, that help them avoid pitfalls associated with lack of empowerment or lack of information. This will improve their social standing by being more cohesive, socially and economically productive within the British Society as they build their lives in the UK.
We are Building a World Where All People are Equal, Feel Safe and Valued.
To bridge the gap and improve communication between the UK mainstream and BAME communities.
To advance social cohesion and inclusion by reducing isolation and social exclusion
· To advocate for equality, diversity and justice
· To improve access for marginalized BAME groups to social welfare and immigration such as legal advice regarding immigration and asylum, housing and financial support, healthcare and education
· To provide children & youth empowerment programmes
· To deliver mentorship, career development, nurturing talents, financial advice, recreational and juvenile justice programme
· To promote overall health and Mental health support programmes
· To create 3000 jobs across the UK through employment, internship, work placement and voluntary jobs
· To provide support and feeding programmes for vulnerable people e.g., asylum seekers, refugees, immigrants with little or no public recourse and people with mental health difficulties and homelessness.
· To offer international and cultural exchange programmes
· To improve cultural cohesion and understanding by fostering cooperation and collaboration within BAME communities and UK mainstream
We found that there are structural inequalities in health, education, crime, policing, and BAME experience post-migration living difficulties such
as; racism, discrimination, hate crime, hostile immigration policies, cultural differences and language barriers, poor housing, lack of employment, poverty,etc. These factors may have directly or indirectly impacted the mental health
and overall health well-being of BAME communities in one way or the other and are more likely to die from covid-19
Our Core Value